PHIT’s tribute to trashy daytime talk TV, hosted by Alex Gross, is returning in January 2012 for a second year and plans to tweak the show’s format slightly for Season Two by taking on a staff of writer/performers to generate themes for each month and create the segments in the same style as those that entertained (and sometimes shocked) audiences in it’s first year. Full details on applying for a position with the show are available on the The Gross Show Writer Submission Info page.
Upcoming Shows at PHIT
- Sketch Comedy: The Flat Earth (Thu May 23)
- Variety Comedy: A Few Answers Short (Thu May 23)
- Sketch Comedy: The Flat Earth (Fri May 24)
- PHIT Presents: Story UP! After Dark (Fri May 24)
- Class Show: Mike Marbach's Improv 201 Graduation Show (Sat May 25)
Upcoming Classes at PHIT